Monday, February 14, 2011

Chile?

Well, I was planning on still being in Egypt this semester (You can see last semester's blog here), but it seems the Egyptian people finally decided that Mubarak needed to go, and apparently that means it's too unsafe for me to study there, according to Tulane. I'm not going to complain, because he did need to get out, and I could not be happier that the revolution succeeded and that I got to be a part of it, but I wish I hadn't had to leave.
So I've been home for a week and a half, and I jet off tomorrow to Chile. I'm kinda freaking out, because all of my classes will be in Spanish, and I haven't spoken much Spanish since lat year. Also, I feel like everyone else has been preparing for this a lot longer than the week I've had to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment